JOB TITLE : QUALITY ENGINEER
RESPONSIBLE TO : ENGINEERING MANAGER
ISO9001 quality system and policy maintain and implementation
Working within Operations, supports the Quality Policy through proactive action and drive for Continuous Improvement.
Ensuring conformance with Quality Procedures by working with Staff, Team Leaders, and Managers, through Internal Audits, training, and participation in team meetings.
Performing direct duties of Inspection, calibration, internal and external audits, and data analysis and reporting.
Conducting product overview training for new employees as part of their induction process.
1. Guide and work with QA inspector on OEM truck and component incoming inspection/ testing
2. Guide and work with QA inspection on In-process and Final inspection of vehicle modifications and testing
3. NCN management to identify root cause, develop corrective and preventive actions, verify effectiveness
4. To support line manager and sale/service team handle external quality issue from the customers, such as customer returns and complaints. Responds to customer quality feedback communications and participates in complaint resolution and 8-D completions.
5. Lead complete monthly quality reports, summarize quality performance.
6. Lead internal audit programme, submission of reports and analysis.
7. To be a key role in Bi-weekly quality meeting, review quality performance, assign quality related tasks
8. Work with department leaders and department manager to create procedures and WIs when needed to establish a written document, make sure correctively implementation.
9. The authorization of accompanying documentation as acceptance of accuracy or acceptable product release.
10. Work with sourcing and engineering team on new supplier qualification
11. The maintenance of the calibration system and records, quality documentation
12. Implementation and maintenance of Quality Records, and Certificates for company and supplied products.
13. Other responsibility assigned by line manager
• Be familiar with ISO9001quality management system
• Self-motivated and can work independently.
• Lean experiences
• Familiar with quality tools, such as SPC, FMEA, 8D.
• Bachelor degree or above in Industrial Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.