To sustain and develop the customer base, to undertake responsibility to meet measurable business objectives set by the Sales Manager.
• Development of business and customer base in the designated territory.
• Prospecting for new customer contacts and generating enquiries and sales orders from suppliers and users of material handling equipment
• The provision of technical advice and solutions for customers
• Promotion of the range of Aegis products and support to after sales service
• To carry out presentations to promote and influence the need for safety within the chemical, paints/coatings, pharmaceutical, foods/flavours, cosmetic and fuel industries
• Submit daily and weekly reports on activity, performance against target
• A proven track record in industrial sales with a sound technical background
• Good presentation skills
• Effective communicator and listener
• Commercial awareness
• Strong sense of responsibility and a person of integrity
• Knowledge of forklift industry and channel management is preferred.
• Colleague degrees.
• Good experience in the channel sales.
MEASURABLE OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
• Meet sales targets by product and volume with objective of maximize profit margins.
• High-level of customer satisfaction for communication and after sales support.
• Weekly reporting of sales/marketing activities and market intelligence to sales team and company lead ship team.