• EHS procedures update and review
• Asstist for reviewing compliance status of applicable EHS requirements from national, local and Alcoa EHS
• Conduct the routine EHS inspection and corrective action follow up per the requirement of procedure
• Assist in the coordinating activities of EHS SPA.s
• Manage the PPE program, coordinate the selection of personal protective equipment, keep the matrix of PPE, and distribute the required PPE to employee per the procedure
• Manage the EHS training program and conduct the required EHS training (orientation, etc) for employees. And general responsible for the management of the license of special operation
• Coodinate the environmental monitoring per the requirement of procedure
• waste generation and disposal management on site, including waste application
• Bachelor degree in engineering or science related field. Major in Env, Health or Safety preferred.
• Must have more than 5 years experience in EHS
• Good English written skill and sound verbal skill required.
• Knowledgeable in Regulatory compliance, incident investigation, & safety engineering.