1. Management of product development activities which include driving product performance improvement (yield, test time, quality, etc.) and cost reduction
2. Manage the introduction of new products and the ramp to volume manufacturing.
3. Manage the engineering activities during new product development including product definition, performance characterization, qualification, and release to production.
4. Manage product ramp to yield entitlement. Drive margin issues with operations and development teams.
5. Lead cross functional teams and maintain schedules on multiple projects while interfacing with other engineering disciplines and various levels of management.
6. Work with the Manufacturing, Design, Quality, and Failure Analysis teams in the disposition of product excursions and manage cases through a material review board.
7. Train, develop and retain technical competency.
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1.Education: Bachelor degree or above in engineering related field
2.Language: Excellent oral and written skills in English and Mandarin
3.Experience: 6~10 years'' industrial experience with 5~8 years engineering relevant experience，3+ years system level test experience is a Plus.
1. Data Analysis/Statistics/6sigma
2. Integrate Product Cycle
3. Device Structure Knowledge
4. Fab Process
5. Project Mgmt.
6. Understanding of Overall Product Milestone
8. In-depth Product Knowledge