- Develop all recruiting related activities including HC planning & budgeting, hiring request communication, job posting, sourcing & selection, and on-boarding process.
- Maintain recruiting process and buildup candidates’ pool.
- Control recruiting cost
- Manage and develop recruiting channels and agency.
- Maintain & update the recruiting database.
- Conduct monthly payroll, social benefit, and insurance settlement/management precisely and punctually
- Complete all personal files in time and keep in updated, maintain SAP as well
- Prepare the employment contract for employees, management on probationary period, employment contract renewals
- Prepare HR reports in terms of salary administration, H/C, data comparison, etc.
- Implement C&B policies strictly in line with company rules and guidelines
- Participate in the salary& benefits surveys and provide analysis report, maintain HR Time Management Systems
- Assist C&B manager with relevant employee issues and perform other tasks as per request
3. And other related duties as assigned or required.
Experience & Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business
- 5 or above experience of Human Resource management in manufacturing enterprise
- Knowledge of State Labor Laws
- Proven skill in training and coaching people
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Facilitation/meeting management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Computer proficient on word processing, spreadsheets, graphs, presentations.