1. Implement internal logistics function budget and plan; Monitor the achievement of the budget.
2. Allocate target to subordinates & monitor their performance to meet the company''s annual goal and target.
3. Implement related logistics policies and procedures to guide employees'' work and improve department efficiency.
4. Allocate and balance the allocation of work across direct reports; Review and provide timely performance feedback to direct.
5. Help resolve people/functional issues to achieve targeted function performance goal.
6. Monitor the material movement and the stock management within plant of the raw material and the components.
7. Communicate and coordinate with internal functions to ensure the material quality and on time delivery.
8. Hold monthly meetings to analyze the current process improvement issues and provide recommendations.
9. Monitor the progress and provide technical support to improve our daily job to be more efficient.
10. Provide support to production departments when they conduct production and schedule management and equipment upgrading in order to improve the manufacturing efficiency.
11. Daily SAP data maintenance.
12. Kaizen, 5S, 6δ, make projects in warehouse / logistics area.
1. 8+ years’ experience in related position, 2 years’ experience on management position.
2. Solid technical knowledge about logistic / warehouse management
3. Communication and coordination ability
4. Very good oral and written English