1. Conduct the organization’s recruitment activities in order to ensure that the best candidates are selected for each role and that the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards.
2. Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs
3. Source candidates, arrange interviews and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
4. Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates based on the job description and the organization’s recruitment policies
5. Process various selection methods to acquire talent timely to meet the company’s needs. Maintain an active talent pool for the company.
6. Manage and create content for our social media properties as well as create internal and external communications
7. Manage the relationships with external vendors for selected initiatives related to employer branding and Employer of Choice awards.
1. Bachelor degree majored in Business Administration related fields.
2. 3-5 years HR related working experience
3. Proficiency in both spoken and written English
4. Good command of MS office software application
5. Familiar with local labor law
6. Proficient in Behavior Interview Skills and test