1. Inspect and confirm the components (mechanical & Electrical) and machines meet related quality standards.
2. Verify the assembly quality on wiring of electronic components and cables of machine by according to electrical diagram and manufacture instruction.
3. Troubleshooting, testing of PLC and associated function test for the machine.
4. Able to judge the electrical testing result and take corrective & preventive actions, e.g. Grounding test, insulation test, and high voltage test.
5. Supplier quality management and continuous improvement, including technical supporting, claim handling and first sample development etc.
6. Conduct checks and performance tests of equipment, support optimize checklist and improve assembly quality of filler.
7. Documentations of check lists and other records.
8. Perform other tasks given by superior.
9. Participate on training courses and company activities.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED:
Business needs, education background, skills and experience, etc.
1. University degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation or Mechatronics related.
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience on electrical or mechatronics related manufacturing environment.
3. Knowledge of Quality Management, industrial standards, electrical diagram, able to understands mechanical drawing be advantage etc.
4. Familiar with programmable logic controllers (PLC) and wiring, e.g. servo, Siemens，ELAU PLC (ST Structure), Beckhoff (PLC) etc, and can be read and understand PLC and HMI program.
5. Good practice on inspection or testing, and experience in calibration management.
6. Able to work hands-on to solve technical problems.
7. Well operation in computer, e.g. office software, SAP or similar.
8. Good in English (speaking, reading and writing).
9. Be flexible and positive to cooperate with other colleagues.
Company profile -SIG Combibloc
SIG Combibloc is one of the world''s leading system suppliers of aseptic carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. Headquartered in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland.
The company is part of Canadian-based private equity firm Onex Corporation and employs around 5,000 staff world-wide.
SIG Combibloc entered Chinese market as early as 1985. In July, 2004, the paper plant in Suzhou Industry Park had been in production on a 60,000 square meter site. Not long after that, the assembly center in Suzhou started its operation, in 2010. Until now, the capacity of Suzhou paper plant has reached 12 billion packs per year. In 2017, the construction of Technical Center AP that located in SIP Suzhou is in progress and held ground-breaking ceremony in May 2017. As the second technical center in SIG Group, it will cover an area of 16 thousand square meters and total investment reaches RMB 320 million.
With two offices in Shanghai and Beijing, SIG Combibloc China strives to provide premium marketing, sales and technical services to fully support the leading dairy, beverage and food manufactures in China.