1.Educational background: bachelor degree in engineering or related.
2.Training: has been trained in manufacturing, project management.
3.Experience: Have three or more years working experience in manufacture plant，3 years project management experience.
4.Skill: With experience in plastic tooling. Must have a good understanding of the injection molding business. Should be able to analyze processes and make independent decisions. Should possess good skills in written and oral communications to allow inter-action with colleague, customers, and management on a professional level.
5.Attitude: Should be a self-starter with a strong desire to excel.
1. Sets up / maintains project plans including timing, work plans, project milestones, critical path, risk management, cost/benefit analysis, staffing, and budgets
2. Plans team meeting schedules and timing for key meetings including technical and launch readiness reviews
3. Escalates issues to management that cannot be solved within team
4. Meets internal targets (Profitability & cost targets, project budget, quality & technical requirements,
project timing, PPAP on time)
5. Provide project proposal to team member ( technical solutions, work packages, time schedule, ...)
6. Engineering service and Supporting sales with quotation
7. Communicates to customer (timing, project status, change management) in customer format.
8. Ensures timely and complete update of project documentation
9. other works assigned by manager