1. Trouble shooting for urgent machine breakdown or complex failure
2. Collect maintenance record, analyze the root cause of downtimes, and take actions to reduce downtimes
3. Continuously improve machine reliability and reduce maintenance cost
4. Setup preventive maintenance plan for new equipment
5. Update preventive maintenance plan for existing equipment
6. Prepare maintenance instruction
7. Monitor PM implementation
8. Prepare and manage spare parts to meet the requirement of preventive plan and trouble shooting.
9. Establish reasonable safety inventory
10. Provide training and technical support to maintenance technicians
11. Use maintenance record to establish and improve the standardization of equipment maintenance
12. Ensure safety devices of equipment are in a proper condition
13. Other tasks assigned by manager.
1. Bachelor degree, major in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or automation.
2. At least 5 years’ maintenance working experience in production environment.
3. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
4. Willing to work under pressure
5. Robot experience is preferred.