Solid line to Dr Guy Gansfort – Director HR&L / dotted line to Sandy Liang(HRD)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES（基本职责和责任）
1. Advise, draft, negotiate, review, revise, and analyze contracts or agreement relating to supply, manufacture, development and distribution of the company’s products and services.
2. Review and maintain standard sales and purchase contracts, facilitate approval/signature and record in contracts database.
3. Research and answer inquiries regarding contract rights and obligations, privacy rights, legal clearances, and other legal matters.
4. Establish and communicate with outsource legal consulting firm when it is required.
5. Suzhou : corporate secretarial duties (preparing for and hosting annual board of directors’ meeting). [WFOE and TRO: annual inspections and other applications]
6. Train employee on laws and regulations and update the team with new changes.
7. Prepare annual budget and control spending with the budget.
8. Recommend and implement best practices, procedures and process from other operations.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned by headquarter General Counsel/Head of Legal.
10. Position would have significant legal coverage of EHS, commercial, operation, legal, compliance, finance, and human resources area.
11. Team player who is comfortable working with all levels of management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE（学历与经验要求）
1. Undergraduate degree in law in China/Taiwan with a US or European Master of Law strongly preferred.
2. At least 5-8 years of general corporate or other transactional experience practicing law, Manufacturing Chemical industrial experience a plus.
3. Solid contracting experience in international commercial contracting.
4. Knowledge of manufacturing, sales, supply and distribution agreements.
5. Understanding of the key elements of PRC/Taiwan law and the impact on contract drafting and effect of breach.
6. Fluent in English, Both in oral communication and daily e-mail correspondence.
7. Experience and practical skills in transactional and commercial matters.
8. At ease in drafting legal documents in both languages.
9. Ability to act independently and comfortable on working with all levels of management. Ability to provide solution-oriented and practical guidance in working with business management.
10. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with colleagues, outside counsel, business partners and collaborators. Excellent analytical skills and people skills are essential.
11. Strong and strict loyalty and correctness is essential.