Overall objective drive success in our China business through strong regional product management deliverables and results.
1. Definition and controlling of specifications for product development with technical criteria, commercial target data, deadlines and system framework in the form of specifications.
2. Provide product presentations/demonstrations, and ensure timely delivery of product prototypes and other materials
3. Support product launches
4. Support sales activities, e.g., in participating in key customer meetings and customer and partner events
5. Ensure alignment of local marketing and sales efforts and product strategy.
6. Task-based and project based businesses. Understand of sensor market opportunity in China, and how to tap into that. Provide strong input to global portfolio planning.
7. Provide market insights as well as concrete business case input from China to global products under development, including China business cases to product milestones.
8. Provide in-depth and insightful competitive analysis of the Chinese market, with specific focus on China-specific dynamics and competitors.
9. Develop deep understanding of Chinese end-user needs / pain points.
10. Synthesize Chinese market and product opportunities into concrete proposals including business cases to global product prioritization and execution.
1. Over 5 years product manager experience or equal experience.
2. Familiar with Office and web based co-work tools
3. Be capable to continuously work and deliver excellent performance under high working pressure
4. Good in communication, target driven and management, self- motivation and team spirit
5. Strong responsibility and execution capability
6. Sensitive in user experience and product management
7. Well experienced in cross-function and cross-culture work environment
8. leadership in the company with both fluently Mandarin and strong English (written and spoken).
9. open-minded, and results-oriented, fact-based and analytic, hands-on and open to challenges.