1. At least 6 years working experience of IT support and infrastructure management in multinational company.
2. Teamwork spirit, proactive, willing to accept challenges.
3. Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
2. Strong sense of Customer-oriented and continuous improvement concept.
3. Proficient in Windows Operating System.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
5. Solid Knowledge of server and network.
6. Experience in Lotus Domino/Notes support and maintenance.
7. Experience in MS SQL server maintenance and familiar with SQL statement.
8. Experience in Siemens/Unify PBX support and maintenance is preferable.
9. Experience in VMware server.
10. Having Professional certificate: MCSE & CCNP is preferable.
1. Timely diagnoses of, response to, and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
2. Cooperate with HQ IT to manage and maintain IT infrastructures including: server, switches, cabling, PBX and so on.
3. IT related documentation.
4. Participate and lead IT related project.