DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support the recruitment of corresponding business departments based roles as required, with cultural fit;
2. Build external networks to support direct sourcing of talent, redoing head hunter reliance/agency reliance;
3. Develop an effective network with internal ‘clients ‘, enabling you to maintain a clear understanding of the practice skills & experience for their hiring needs and to manage the process effectively, including regular contact with marketing, business leaders & hiring managers;
4. Liaise and coordinate successful candidates with oversight of all necessary processes from offer to on board;
5. Provide relevant analysis of recruitment metrics as and when required;
6. Work with members of the recruiting & HR teams across Molex all entities to ensure unified and effective processes;
7. Divisional strategic co-ordination of intern & campus recruitment and significant cross-border experienced hire campaigns;
8. Champion an inclusive work culture, based around information, process & talent sharing and ensure compliance with Molex company policies (e.g. background checking) and data privacy regulations;
9. Support recruiting technology (BrassRing) go live and maintain;
10. Be responsible for employees onboard and resignation procedure;
11. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED: Bachelor degree in relevant subject
PREFERRED: Major in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or English Education.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resource with at least 3 years in Recruiting and Staffing;
• Conduct interview independently;
• 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing site of MNCs;
• Strong in technical professionals recruiting;
• Familiar with BrassRing;
• Better have the experience working in a Medical device manufacturing site.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good English skill in oral and written;
• Knowledgeable about recruitment processes and capable of building an excellent network and knowledge level in the relevant market sectors;
• Interpersonal with excellent communicational & planning skills;
• Negotiation skill;
• Problem solving Skill;
• Project management skill.