Duke Kunshan University seeks a Web Manager to manage the university’s official websites as well as to provide web-related marketing support. This position is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining a high-performance web presence that supports the university’s branding and marketing goals. This position works closely with Duke Kunshan staff and third-party vendors to advise and implement web upgrades and devise effective strategies to enhance the official website’s online search engine friendliness and accessibility.
Senior Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications
1. Manage and maintain the university’s official websites ensuring the integrity and functionality of the university’s web presence.
2. Lead and supervise the website’s graphic and content upgrades as well other user experience improvements;
3. Monitor and analyze website usage trends (using Google Analytics or similar tools) and recommend website changes based on user behavior;
4. Provide frameworks, oversight and training for staff members of the university’s various teams, centers, programs or taskforces;
5. Research and advocate for new ways of incorporating electronic information and communication into the current website to enhance interactivity and user experience;
6. Support web-related digital marketing efforts such as SEO, SEM, and SEP;
7. Identify and work with external vendors on a regular basis to provide desired results;
8. Other tasks as assigned.
9. University employees’ job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the university grow in size and complexity in its programs.
1. Bachelor''s degree in a related field.
2. At least six years of experience in managing websites, including two years of hands-on experience in web development (design, maintenance, coding, etc).
3. Knowledge of Drupal, HTML, and CSS is preferred.
4. Must be a highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment.
5. Experience in supporting marketing campaigns and projects (SEO, SEM, SEP, etc.) is preferred.
6. Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is a plus.
7. Good communication skills, ability to work with a variety of colleagues.
8. Minimum requirements may be met by an equivalent combination of education, experience, and skills.
9. Language skills in both Mandarin and English.
Application Process: Please submit cover letter and CV to DKUrecruitment@dukekunshan.edu.cn
Please note: DKU will ONLY accept applications received through DKUrecruitment@dukekunshan.edu.cn
Applications sent by other means will NOT be considered.