Main tasks and responsibilities
- Establish and develop machine tools management system. Lay down
machine operating regulations, and keep up for implementation and
- Organize and arrange technical trainings for mechanic maintenance
- In order to ensure the machine tools running, collect and analyze related
information; take effective measures and actively follow-up; continuously
improved working quality.
- Responsible for coordinating and responding safety supervision bureau''''s
- Organize and arrange inspection plan for daily, monthly and yearly, and
keep up for implementation and following up.
- Put forward machine tools and cranes maintenance plan and budget,
and organize implementation.
- collage''''s Degree or above, major in mechanical engineering or related
- At least 7 years of CNC devices management experience in
- Familiar with mechanical processing technologies
- Have crane maintenance experience.
- Good English skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Able to perform under pressure and willing to learn