Primary positions responsibilities；
1.Work with PM & SDE & R&D & Sales and operation functions closely to meet
2. Leading operation team such as ME & QA & SCM & PROD to get excellence readiness for new project.
3. Ramp up preparation and management; ensure direct labor availability for builds.
4. Launch performance KPI monitor and CIS planning.
5. Operations Risk and contingency planning.
Experience and Skills Requirements
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Must have high level technical ability.
3. Minimum 5 years experience in operation background.
4. Proven experience in program management preferably in an automotive environment.