1. Real time monitor production line quality performance and lead on-line engineering team to solve the customer issue and day-to-day line quality issues in a timely manner;
2. Work with team for the continues improvement of line/ product quality;
3. Feedback customer and line failures (due to raw material issue) to SQE for driving supplier corrective actions, and follow up with SQE till to the effective actions available;
4. Drive for the process robustness (PFMEA) to reduce the quality risk, and make the PCP for the manufacture control;
5. Ensure the quality activates with line of business team are effectiveness;
6. Make sure all the quality related documents are all available , and be implemented by each product;
7. Early involvement in NPI project, take the lead in the PFMEA review and other document checking, to make the project going smooth.
1. Bachelor or above degree;
2. Electronics or electronics related, drives experience is preferred;
3. At least 5 years quality assurance experience in foreign company with industrial activities, better in power electronics or electric field;
4. Good understanding or manufacture process control and product realization;
5. Knowledge with ISO9001 &ISO14001 standard with practice experience;
6. Good problem solving skills, be familiar with 8D, 5Why analysis;
7. Good communication skill and coordinate ability, smart and to keep learning new knowledge;
8. 6-Sigma GB is plus;
9. Fluent English.