1. Ensure good implementation of internal control system in China entities, and liaise with corporate IA team.
2. Supervise and coordinate the due diligence work for new acquisitions.
3. Advise on accounting and taxation matters for new deals and structures, and oversee post-deal maintenance and information management.
4. Take the controlling role in new companies, and follow up the integration of both management and internal control system.
5. Refine and establish management reporting processes and internal control procedures for new companies
6. Other tasks assigned by supervisor
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Accountancy
2. With CPA or equivalent professional accounting qualification and a detailed understanding of PRC GAAP, IFRS.
3. Experience in large audit firms or due diligence work is preferred
4. Be willing to relocate to other cities in China East or Middle cities for 1-3 years