Responsible for opening, closing and maintaining bank accounts.
Be responsible for checking the payment information and make payment in e-bank.
Manage bank acceptance and timely post to bank to obtain cash per maturity date
Be responsible for regular checking of cash and bank. The bank journal should tally with general ledger.
Be responsible for check personal claim per policy and make payment on time.
Be charge of foreign receivable write off on SAFE system.
Be responsible for preparing month end cash and bank reconciliation.
To issue VAT invoices, export invoices and reconcile with GL for sales revenue. Timely send all invoices to customers.
Other Qualifications Required
1. College or above degree in Finance, accounting, economic or related field.
2. At least 1 year above related working experience in foreign invested company. Qualification of accounting is necessary.
3. Good English skills and PC skill.
4. Good team player, Self-motivated, work under pressure with an ability to work independently and achieve job objective; good interpersonal and communication skill.
5. University students and outstanding graduates are also available.