1. Ensure Budgeting process including expense planning, personnel and Capex investment planning
2. Ensuring correct booking of all fixed assets in JDE system tracking fix assets movement to ensure fix assets actual and system set consistent;
Manage fixed asset in consistence with US and Chinese GAAP
3. Control capital expenditure as to capital budget
4. Quarterly physical count and annual physical count, prepare the outstanding issue report to management.
5. Tracking the buyoff report for fix assets to ensure any iffy assets can be find;
6. Support FA manager to finish Capex spending FC;
7. Cooperate sourcing to sold out scrap or idle fix assets;
8. Responsible for fix assets physical count;
9. Responsible for FA open PO related issue following up;
10. The other tasks assigned by manager;
1. Accounting/Finance college education degree or above.
2. Multi-national company experience preferred.
4. Familiar with Manufacturing Plant Import &Export process.
5. Strong knowledge in working with ERP.
6. Strong communication skill with internal department and customer.
7. Proficient in reading ,speking and writing in English.
8. Team player with good analytical and organization skills.