1. Responsible for process and procedure building up and optimization for whole supply chain, procurement, logistic, custom and warehouse.
2. Responsible for the process and procedure implementation and execution in the SCM department, highlight any risks or issues during daily business, ensure the practice is in line with documents.
3. Support the 3rd party software and SAP S4HANA project to ensure the risk control and all the activities are aligned with procedure.
4. Organize the training regarding procedure to SCM new employee.
5. Responsible to the initiate of new procedure, analysis of current process and pain points, recognize the improvement opportunities, and proposal for solutions and implement it.
6. Document control and management including procedures, instructions, contracts/agreements, vendor and price related documents, records etc.
7. Complete other related tasks assigned by the management.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience of which at least 3 years’ experience in supply chain related function, familiar with the process, procedure of supply chain management.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, degree in Business relevant, master preferred
• Has extensive full life-cycle implementation experience, can conduct the implementation independently
• Thorough Consulting Skills (Professionalism, Analytics, Interpersonal Relationship Building)
• Solid communication & cooperation skills
• Strong English skills, ability to work in an international team