o College degree or above with major in analytical, chemical, pharmaceutical, or other related
o 2-5 years' medicine registration or raw material experience
o Good communication skill and rich experience for cross-functional coordination
o Ability for problem analysis and solution
o Strong ability of expression both in written and oral
o English skill both in written and oral.
o Good command of PC skill
o Work closely with corporate, government, internal department, and consultant (if needed) for Intercos new RM registration & notification, following regulation << Provisions for Management of New Cosmetic Ingredient Registration and Notification Dossiers>>.
o Coordinate HQ & third-party consultant for preparing new RM registration documents and notification as below:
1. Safety Risk Monitoring and Evaluation System Overview of Registrant/Notifier of New Cosmetic Ingredients.
2. Maintain Information of Registrant/Notifier of New Cosmetic Ingredients.
3. Prepare Registration and Notification Documents of New Cosmetic Ingredients.
4. Prepare technical Requirements for New Cosmetic Ingredients.
5. Prepare R&D Reports for New Cosmetic Ingredients.
6. Prepare Quality Control Standards for New Cosmetic Ingredients.
7. Preparing and reporting of Annual Safety Monitoring Reports for New Cosmetic Ingredients.
8. Preparing and reporting of Safety Risk Control Reports for New Cosmetic Ingredients.
9. Following of generation of registration/notification Code.
o Work closely with corporate, government for Intercos existing RM submission code following <<Technical Guidance for Submission of Cosmetic Ingredient Safety Information>>.
1. Preparation of enterprise Information.
2. Preparation of Ingredient Classification and Ticking of Key Characteristics
3. Filling in and Submission of Ingredient Safety Information.
4. Following of generation of Ingredient Submission Code.
o Preparation of RM Safety Information Annex 14 for Raw Materials obtained ｆｒｏｍ other suppliers
o Other tasks assigned by the department.